Sunday, February 08, 2004

Crashing back to earth...NOW!

So today, today was a good day. I spent quite a while with Michelle and a few of her friends, we sat, we ate, I laughed at the giddy little Asian girls. It was all in the name of good clean fun. Man... it was really clean... no booze, no nothing....

Oh well, I suppose every now and again, stuff like that is good.

In other news, Hollister officially makes me sick. I took the effort to analyze their marketing strategy in it's entirety and I am further disgusted by how they are pushing their goods and to what crowd it's all for. Maybe some day I will get Michelle away from that stuff.

Argh, sudden smack in the face of sleepiness. I think I'll do that. Night.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 1:19 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative