Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day, Bitch.

Well, the log has been down for the past few days due to the whole tripod saying that I was remote loading or some dumb shit like that. Stupid Carnegie Mellon mother fuckers. So then, for that, they took down my account along with all the files I was remotely loading from their servers... heh... stealing bandwidth is fun. Until you get caught, then it's a pain. You might even be asking yourself right now, "but Lucky, where oh where are your files coming from now?" And I'll say "None of your god damned business, bitch." But, just so you know, they're coming from Xanga's servers. I paid the last bill, I may as well use it. I'll stop as soon as my new website opens. Then I'll have space up the hibbity jibbity.

But I swear, anybody that steals my bandwidth, I'll cut your fucking nuts off with a rusty spoon. But as for you ladies... we can negotiate some other form of payment. ;-)

Fifty bucks. No other offers accepted, you sleazy whore.

Well, hmm... so what's new in the great world of Lucky Land? Nothing really. Just a bunch of the same old junk. But, I am on a four day weekend right now, so that rocks. Gives me more time to sit on my ass all day, scratch, watch the dogs scratch, scratch some more.... man... four day weekends are depressing.

Soooo today also happens to be, that's right, you guessed it, Valentine's Day. Now before I go into some long and worthless soapbox on how I hate this "holiday," I'm just gonna go ahead and say "I hate this holiday," and save us all the trouble. I hate this holiday. It's lame. Don't get me wrong, I have a girlfriend, and I'm not bitter or anything, but still, this day sucks. As a matter of fact, you know what my wonderful girlfriend and I are doing for this day? Nothing, she'll be out with her sis and i'll probably be out with buddies. Now of course, if she did want to see me, I'd be glad to see her, but if not, hey, just another day. We have this great understanding, she hates the day, I hate the day. Beautiful, no? Now a few of you are probably like "Dude, she's totally testing you, you're so fucked cos you didn't get her anything." But, you're also like, "Dude, it's Lucky, he's always got some bad ass contingency plan ready." Then you'll be completely surprised when I say, no, I don't have a plan. Quite frankly, I'm all for complete honesty (unless of course a lie is necessary), and I don't do well on tests, you know why? Cos I sleep through em. This is no different. People should know not to test me, cos I'll fail, I'll fail proudly.

I don't need a day of the year telling me I have to spend money. I get that enough from other people. I'm not letting some punk ass holiday tell me what to do. I can be nice and giving on my own time, at my own pace. The only time you've gotta worry about is when I'm not nice, and I'm not giving on any day but holidays.

Well alright, I have to finish this pizza, and go pick up my Indian. Peace bitches.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 1:01 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative