Sunday, February 29, 2004

Okay, that wasn't so bad.

Well, the ned of my weekend was pretty much at eleven PM. How sad is that? Pretty sad. It was okay tho. The weekend really helped me out. I'm not in a bad mood anymore. So don't worry, I won't be punching anymore walls... well... not right now anyway. Right now, I'm sort of on top of the world. I got back my mind set. :-)

All I'm concerned about now is eating the sky, Little League, and getting a new glove. I got my nephew a new bad ass Mizuno glove. He's gonna love it. If not... *shakes fist* I think I want a Mizuno glove too, although, I don't mind a good Rawlings. Maybe the Derek Jeter autographed model this time.

Okay too tired ot continue, nite.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 12:44 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative