Sunday, February 15, 2004

A six AM post, man, that's some hot shit

So, for future reference, in order to have a pretty damned fine weekend, do the following things:

1. Spend Friday doing nothing at all. For hours on end...
2. Continue that.
3. Go to an amusing movie with Michelle.
4. On the second day, go look at and sit in cars you can only dream about (For right now, anyway.)
5. Go to an amusing movie with Sunil.
6. Go stay at the Phi Mu house all night doing nothing but watching dumb old movies with Michelle, Eliz, and some dude (while they are all sleeping and snoring).
7. Drive around Houston for a long time thinking about everything around you.

And that my friends, is how to have a nice half-weekend. (it is yet to be concluded.)

I mean that last one too. I drove around Houston for a while and all the thoughts that ran through my head were simply irreplaceable. It was one of those moments where you realize, "man, I fucking hate it here... but this is home." It's something without substitution. I sort of like it here, maybe it just took 18 years to grow on me?

But, Michelle, don't get your hopes up, this doesn't mean I can stay.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 6:07 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative