Friday, March 26, 2004

All the cool kids are doing it...

I stole this from Minal. I think Joy did it too. Now it's my turn.

15 Years Ago, I:
1. never said a word.
2. was so much cuter than both Minal AND Shivam.
3. ...

10 Years Ago, I:
1. started skating hardcore. (9 years ago)
2. lost my best friend.
3. had a huge crush on a girl named Priscilla.

5 Years Ago, I:
1. gave up on people.
2. lost my faith in anything.
3. decided to ignore everyone.

3 Years Ago, I:
1. was in another relationship.
2. decided attention sucks ass.
3. hated school.

1 Year Ago, I:
1. started skating again... then stopped.. again.
2. got a warrant for my arrest. (11 months ago)
3. was in another relationship... hah...

6 Months Ago, I:
1. got into another relationship... I like this one...
2. decided I would try.
3. was sick of it all.

1 Month Ago, I:
1. did something bad.
2. was a nervous wreck.
3. spent rediculous amounts of money.

1 Week Ago, I:
1. was pissed off
2. was not in Canada
3. Hung out with Bird, Lindsay, Minal, Regan, Joseph, Melissa, and Shannon.

My Top 3 Bad Habits
1. Procrastination
2. I pick at the little skin things on my fingers.
3. I am too sneaky for my own good.

My Top 3 Biggest Worries at the Moment:
1. Who will be my roommate next year.
2. Did I make my bed this morning?
3. Will I get my bike before the summer.

My Top 3 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. Joy really isn't that big, and I only know one.
2. Michelle'
3. My wallet is kinda fat.

Okay, that's that.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 10:22 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative