Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Do you insist on pages of my lines?

Man, my stomach is hurting. I don't know what it is, but it's been doing it a lot lately. Maybe it's getting back at me for all those times I... Iunno... maybe it's just being a bitch. It also feels like my nose is bleeding, but it isn't. I told this to Steph, she quickly dismissed it and obviously thought I was insane.

Dikome: I think my nose is bleeding...
dork934: ...?
Dikome: Iunno?
dork934: you...think...your nose is bleeding
Dikome: Yes.
Dikome: It feels like it's bleeding.

See. But atleast we all know I am not insane, and in reality, it is she, the unbeliever that is insane. I am completely sane and in touch with "reality."

In other news. Feemster asked me to go to the HHS vs. DHS Varsity game tonight but turns out, I didn't. I wanted to go, but I couldn't. Maybe next game. Maybe I'll go watch them kill Willowridge. Haha, that'll be fucking hilarious. Willowridge baseball... it should be a sin. Hmm, karma is gonna kill me for talking shit. They're gonna own us just for that. Oh well, at least I never joined the team.

Well, I am feeling sorta sick. Michelle' insists that I am preggers. I don't think I am. I can't recall the sex. Maybe I was unconcious? Hmm, this is one for the mystery file. Oh well. Looks like it's abortion time for me. Pro-Choice baby, oh yeah. Or is it Pro-Choice no baby, oh yeah? Eh, Iunno.

Okay, I'm really not feeling well anymore, time to go.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 9:24 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative