Thursday, March 04, 2004

It's kind of new.

Okay, so I've been slacking off with this whole updating thing. So sue me. I dare you. My lawyers will eat you alive. Bitch.

Well not a lot has happened. If you pay attention to my list of important dates, you'd know that I have to work at the rodeo on Saturday. Very un-Lucky huh? Well, it's okay, Michelle' will be working with me, so that makes it that much better. Oh, the things I do for sweet lovin'.

So Andee comes home this weekend too. That oughta be cool. It seems like forever since she's been here. Then soon after that, Bird gets here for Spring Break. This whole college thing is just breaking the family apart. Oh well, time to spread wings and fly?

Okay, time for bed.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 10:46 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative