Sunday, March 14, 2004

Yes, well...

So this is one of those bitter posts that I post The one where I tell you how fucked everything is. The one where I bitch about how pissed off I am.

Or is it?

Yeah, basically, it's what I'm thinking. But do I really want to type it out? The one one that needs to know already does. The only one I care about knows how I feel and why. The only one I care about hated me tonight. For that, I am sorry.

I live by the phrase "In a world of compromise, some don't." (Thank you Heckler & Koch.) Yet I find myself doing so. I know that it isn't me. But hey, maybe me isn't what I should be? Maybe I should start seperating my training, and personal life. I'm a fighter, but friendly fire isn't cool.

Maybe it's time to let change grace me. Time to put down my defenses against the one's that don't pose an immediate threat.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 11:01 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative