Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Scary, ain't it?

Well, if you're wondering what is up with the color, I'll tell you.

It is my final goodbye to Hightower. My little farewell in HTML form. Besides, I was thinking I'd give you kids a treat and let you see this place with a little color!

Well, I've been at Hightower for the past four terms, and it wasn't that bad of an experience. I've met some people I will never forget and some that I do my best not to remember. But, I don't regret any of it. It was all worth it, because I've come out with something better. It may not be a top notch education, it may not have been a lesson in life, in fact, it was nothing I needed the school for. I got some of the best friends I could ask for out of it, that's worth more to me than anything. I've had a lot of good times and I've had a lot of bad times in my highschool career, the bad times I won't remember, the good times will never go away.

All the shows, the sleepless nights and summers, none of it would have been possible without me going to this school. High School, as much as I hate it, I didn't mind the school so much.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 7:26 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative