Thursday, April 08, 2004

Tonight on Channel 11: Flies fucking.

Let's hear it for sudden Alkaline Trio trips. It's been a while. I've neglected Matt and his panty showing self for much too long.

Well, so anyways, it has been a while since i've updated, I apologize to Joy, my loyal stalker. Speaking of stalkers, maybe I'll put up the places soon. Just a little blog fun. It's more than obvious who will rank first. The person in second place will be a big surprise (not really). Third place can go anywhere, it's crazy. Thank you to you lifeless fools who seem to think mine is the least bit interesting. It's folks like you that keep me writing... to shut you up about my lack of writing.

So this is the beginning of my five day weekend. It should be okay, despite the serious lack of Michelle' which I am not comfortable with. This ends on Thursday, which is a week from now. It won't really feel that far away seeing as to how weekends go by quickly.

Switched up the play list now... Atreyu made it on there. Good job guys, you should feel honored. Next up, Deathcab. Hehe I like hte playlist to be very unpredictable? From angry to happy to sad to angry. It's awesome. Recover will be up soon. Then maybe some Feeling Left Out. Argh. I've seriously been neglecting the music world lately.

That's not cool.

OKay, so that's all for now, I'll write a bit more later.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 6:13 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative