Monday, May 31, 2004

This is strong.

Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. One of them just so happened to be that I graduated. Crazy, huh? Yeah, I think so. It feels like just yesterday I was in kindergarten. Kindergarten rocked. It rocked hard. On the darker side of things...

(Forgive if this is confusing and jumbled, I write my thoughts down as they flow out, they don't often make sense at that point.)

Turns out, it was a very bitter sweet day. A boy of only seventeen passed away that day. I didn't know him well, I never bothered. Do I feel sorry for that? No, I don't. Do I feel sorry for everyone else's loss? Of course I do. It is unfair and miserable. Leonard, I hardly knew you, it will stay that way. Good luck with where you are now. I hope things are nicer there. I hope you don't find the same bit of chaos we all have here on earth. I'll always remember you as the drunk kid that came up to Bird and I with your happy hello's, exclaming our names loudly as you did... then when you turned away and moved on, our faces covered with the look of confusion as to who the hell you were and why you knew our names. It wasn't a detrimental thought, it was simply an amused silly thought of the guy I would see throughout the school year and laugh to myself. Not one hell of a memory, but it will do. Goodnight Mr. Cruz. You weren't here long, but you were here long enough to make an impact. Goodnight Mr. Cruz. Hope you had a hell of a time while you were here, and I hope you have a hell of a time now that you're gone.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 12:50 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative