Monday, August 02, 2004

Enough about me

So, I've come to the conclusion that I am in one of my gloriously famous bad moods. It's almost 3 in the AM and I haven't gotten to sleep. The working bit of the household will awake in two hours, and I am yet to even see a blanket. I think it's a better idea to sit around and listen to music and mope. Mope, mope, mope. It's about all I'm good at these days. I lack the energy to properly deal with things and instead I just cower and acknowledge defeat. (In a very backhanded fighting in vain sort of way.) I don't know waht hte hell my deal is. Maybe I've got a lot on my mind, maybe I'm a little stressed. Yes, that's it. I'll blame it on the stress.

Stress of the family, stress of friends, stress of life, stress of love, stress of being, stress of not knowing what shirt to wear, stress of seeing my bank accounts quickly diminish, stress of feeling lost, stress of feeling somewhat overwhelmed with so much fucking stress. I'm just gonna face it, breathing is just plain stressful. Oh when will I get out of this shitty little spell, when? No, seriously, let a boy know, it's killing me. I'm going to have a freaking heart attack in about two minutes if someone doesn't throw me a god damned bone. Help me the fuck out.

Oh, by the way, stress also makes me defensive, irritable, angry, offensive, bitter, and emotional. (oh, that's a surprise.) I can't help it. It isn't me, it's the stress. Oh stress, you are a wonderful excuse for my inexcusable behavior and unexplainable feelings. Hah.

Okay okay, enoug hrambling about nothing. It's time to get down to some serious blogging.

...........

Fuck blogging. I'm going to bed.

=Lucky=


[ =Lucky= ] | 2:41 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative