Friday, August 13, 2004

How ya doin' big guy?

Well for those of you niggas that don't know, I have a brand spankin' new medical condition. Quite frankly, it's my worst ever. I am scared shitless of it.

I have (a) kidney stone(s).

Yep. You know, the little fucking rocks that like to make their way from your kidney to your bladder to your toilet in the most painful way? Yeah, I have that. I suppose it serves me right. I haven't seen a glass of water in ages. That's pretty much what made me spend Wednesday night in the emergency room. Holy crap, that shit hurt. So now, I'm on a strict diet of water and water and water. Forever. It blows but hey, anything to save myself from jagged little razor rocks.

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on. The kids have started their school year at many of our fine public schools and I am sitting at home being lazy. Sure feels weird not starting with the rest of em. I don't really think I'm going to be complaining too much though. I do have to run to HHS to take care of some business sometime next week. So for those of you still goign there, perhaps I will wave to you? Bye kids.

=Lucky=

[ =Lucky= ] | 6:41 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative