Friday, November 30, 2007

Fraudulent

I've had a bit to drink tonight and the ability to keep my mouth shut has begun to fade.


If I never sent this, I meant to.

That's what a fraudulent iPod looks like. I find the Chinese replication market to be absolutely hilarious. They copy EVERYTHING! Sometimes they even improve upon it! (A shuffle with a screen is a tiny start.)

Would I buy one? No, never. It's still interesting though.

Anyway, I was rifling through my Sprint photo account looking at what I've uploaded and had forgotten. That was one of the images I took while moving through the Galleria doped up on Flexeril and sleepy as humanly possible. My bad back ruined Judi's shopping experience.

[ =Lucky= ] | 9:34 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative