Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Julie Marie & Lily Michelle

I'm pretty sure this is what it looks like to be the cutest pair of sisters in the history of time.

For those of you not in the know, these are my two very lucky neices who spent some time in Orlando with Mickey & Co for their vacation.

I have to say, despite being so old, I'm a little jealous of the fun they had out there. I've never been and I never really expressed absolute interest in going but it's something you do when you're little, innit? After watching every single Disney movie when you were little, you feel a bit cheated not going to the mecca of Disney.

I think I got ripped off, all I got was Astroworld and crappy Warner Brothers characters. You can only see Daffy Duck and Marvin the Martian so many times before you just don't give a shit anymore.

All I know is that when I inevitably have my own children, I will definitely force feed them Disney crap and take them on vacation for the big pay off. In Disney Dollars of course... You know, it's like real money but... fun.

Is it just me or does Lily (the smaller one) make a good mouse?

[ =Lucky= ] | 10:58 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative