Thursday, November 22, 2007

Longest. Thanksgiving. Ever.

I managed to get to bed at 0200 this morning only to be woken up by loud door knocking around 0515. It was my dad and he asked me to come with him to the hospital with my little sister. I was actually very confused and agreed.

My sister had been complaining of stomach pains and vomiting. She tried to sleep it off and took Pepto for the nausea. Too bad it didn't do anything.

A couple hours later, she has new medications for the food poisoning she got from Jack in the Box. It's included with every medium chicken strip combo. My mom poked fun at her because she can't eat anything heavy for the next 24 hours which sort of means Thanksgiving is canceled for her. What a day to be ill.

The funniest part is when my mom got home and realized she ate my sister's leftovers.

She's praying to the porcelain god as I type. Hilarious!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy your turkeys and stuffing. I for one will. Except I may just pass out right after the first bite. Not from all that tryptophan nonsense, it will be pure and simple exhaustion.

[ =Lucky= ] | 8:56 AM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative