Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Put the food down.

It's one thing when someone gives a little bit of constructive criticism to maybe improve upon your work but it's definitely another when they tear it apart behind your back.

What makes it worse is when people that say the ugly things have no clue what they're talking about.

I in no way have ever given praise to my own photography or even offered it as "good." I love photos, I love being behind lenses and I love giving people images of memories. It suddenly seems less worth it when my photos are widely distributed and someone simply makes a broad statement against them like, "these are jus' hooorrrible."

I think to myself, "wow, she shouldn't talk so loudly because the person that owns the photos might overhear her and be a little offended... oh wait..."

I didn't think that doing nice things and photographing events for fun had a chance to turn into something ugly. I guess that when there are ungrateful, obnoxious, self centered pricks around, that's the only thing that can happen.

I could just be cranky due to a lack of caffeine though, so I wouldn't take any of this seriously.

[ =Lucky= ] | 1:34 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment
a thousand words
always offer an alternative